21.11.08

Will I have to repay my student loans?

Citi's going down next. Not quite half my student loans are through them, so if they go down next will I not have to repay my loans? I mean if Uncle Sam if going to give them million/billion bucks can some of that also be used to cover my loans? It makes sense if you think about. The bank has more debt than it can pay, my loans are more than I can pay, except in very small increments, so shouldn't I get bailed out too? For some reason I doubt that'll happen, but I won't be surprised if the fixed APR on them suddenly, magically goes up...
I shouldn't think about this anymore, I can feel my self getting pissed, and worried. I know, I'll change my understanding of the reality of the situation. WaMu didn't go down because of irresponsibility on their part, but because I'm cursed. That would explain why Citi is getting ready to topple, because my connection to them is poisonous. I don't that doesn't alleviate the problem, but it does make me feel very powerful. Fear me banking industry, fear me.