21.11.08

Thanksgiving wishes

There are so many reasons I won't be able to do this, but I'm so in love with the idea I invite you all to experience it in your imaginations. To make this extra assuming you should know that I'm a vegetarian.
 I invite all my friends over for Thanksgiving dinner, the is table set, the chairs are ready, but oddly there's no smell of food in the air.  Everyone sits down and I disappear into the kitchen to fetch our meal.  I come carrying a big, white, plastic bucket with a tightly sealed lid.  I plop that bucket at the head the table, since I'm the hostess I'll need to serve everyone.  I pry off the lid, I drool in anticipation of the bounty which we about to receive, and I start to put pig fetuses on to everyone's plates.  "There very trendy right now, and since they were never born, they weren't killed, which makes them a vegetable, so I can eat 'em!  Aren't I clever guys?"  My guest quickly leave as the stench of formaldehyde, or as I call it, the stench of success, fills the room.  
The inspiration for this occurred when I saw the tub o' pig fetuses in a school biology catalog and immediately started dreaming of their many uses.  It's out of price range, and, well I believe that pre-natal pigs are vegetables, I could never eat something so gosh-darn cute.  I also thought they would be fun to throw at cars.