18.11.08

"These times, they are a changing..." Edna Turnblat

I've always wished I could have been around for the roaring 20s, but no I get to relive the 1930s. Anyway, during this historical time, a Greater Depression, the first black president of the US, gay marriage hanging the balance, I feel that there is one very important that we forget to think about. Me! Well actually issues of mental health and mainstream US/Western society deal with it. Hell, let's throw the East in there too.
So this blog is an attempt to overcome, or at least cope with, one of my many mental problems. With the semi-anonymity offered by the internet, this is the way I will attempt to assert myself over...um...myself. Wow, what a brilliant start, I should be able to attract a lot of loyal subscribers with this!