21.11.08

We've got new neighbors

So we're taking bets on long they'll last. The most anyone has stayed in that apartment is 6 months, and that's because he was never home. And I don't think he paid rent for while. Anyway next there were the people who stayed for about two months, then another person moved in and left before the month was over. There were very long gaps, months, between each new tenant. After concluding that their moving is not due to us being loud neighbors, or that I make strange noises all the time, leading them to think we've some sort of People Under the Stairs situation going on, I must believe there's something wrong with that apartment. It could the lack ventilation, it's teensy-weensy-ness ( it takes a LOT of skill to make a studio look spacious), or, most likely, it's because that place is haunted. I know, I'm probably getting a few raised eyebrows, but hear me out. A guy was shot (by the cops, so its okay)  in our apartment right before we moved in (that's how we got a discount and brand new appliances). After three years of living here, we can safely determine that there are no ghost. My theory is this; when the cops shot him, he must have splattered, so I think his soul was blown out of his body and into the apartment across from us. Now he haunts the wrong apartment.  Just think about it, that's all I ask.