20.11.08

How could it be that it's not even noon yet?!

2 minutes till, I swear time is teasing me, it does it on me on purpose. I finally have some thing to contribute to the TOE(Theory of Everything), and that is; time's a real dick.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to my early afternoon nap. That's right I nap at work. There's a couch in one the rooms and a door that locks. Yes, I am willing to skip lunch in order to rest my weary head. A girl can only take so database, IT, and editing before needing to entertain her self with violent daydreams (thanks to Sci-Fi channel's old Saturday Anime line-up, on at 5AM-Robot Circus, Project A-Ko, Akira and bits of stuff that I only remember in nightmares).
Anyway, there's a lock on the door to that room, it's really dark and that sofa's like sleeping on a marshmallow. Way better than food. Okay, maybe not, but I can eat at my desk, I can't nap at it.