18.12.08

Things I will do in 09

I will install more memory on my computer. Myself. Which means I might wind up buying a new computer in the end...

I will organize my desk(the one at work), keep it that way, and acquire more chotchkeys to display.

I will take better care of the house plants and house pets. They'll go from well taken care of to ridiculously pampered. I wonder if I can carry my rabbit and peace lilly in my purse into the Rack, like those tiny dog girls do... and if I do, does it have to be a Juicy Couture bag?


I will discover someway for two people to continue to live a studio, as they have for the past three years, to find more space to store their stuff. And possibly find some room for a second bunny.

I will get a second bunny. They're so tiny, for a while anyway, and the one we have right now is lonesome. I will acquire this creature in 09, do you understand M? I promise to get a real smart one this time, that will fully understand the concept of the litter box.
Why look there's Baby New Year right there!  At the bottom of this post!