16.12.08

A not so Green Pre-Xmas

I live with a baby Bee. After much buzzing I gave in and we had a very exciting gift opening frenzy. I hate to do it but I felt I had no choice, she was looking at me with those sad but hopeful eyes and how could anyone say no to that? Easy for others I know, but nearly impossible for me. I told myself last year that I wouldn't let this happen again, but instead of sticking to my word, I ended up giving in even earlier than last year. We are 9 days away from Christmas, and though we don't celebrate Christmas in a traditional baby-jesus-birthday religion influenced way, I wanted to shock her by giving her as much as possible all at once. I was supposed to prove a point; I know her very well and am willing to show my love in products of large U.S. currency value. My love is not stingy and that's all I wanted to say but I wanted to say it in a more traditional way. I think I eventually did just that. Hope she likes the ones I saved up for Christmas day, that's right my baby bee, now you will have to wait for the 25th, no more smiling til you melt my heart and my firm parts.