8.12.08

Nerd crack, after tech and graphic novels

So I have a stationary addiction, its real bad. I now I've gone got my friends addicted. I'm a terrible influence.
Here are the things I've acquired this week;
I got this postcard book





The postcard above has to be one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. The image of a little girl with the slogan "You'd be like Heaven to touch" comes across as just a bit ominous.


I love the asterisk, like at the bottom of the card it should read "but..." or "except when..."




I also got the "Housekeeping Book", its sort of a calendar, kind of a chore day planner ( I guess, most of it is in Korean), and monthly budget.
Here's the outside ( I know the photo quality is lousy, but its after midnight and I'm drinking)



There's also a memo section, filled with cute drawings and useful information.