7.12.08

How to be a Wallflower at Any Club

that's what's so nice about blogging, learning something new every week. This portion is supposed to be part of a series, "How to be a Wallflower at Any Club". Anyway, we went to Das Bunker on Friday. They have lots of places to sit and make very strong drinks.

Anyway we knew it was a goth-industrial club, so we all wore black, which also allowed us to blend into the seating. I wouldn't call that music industrial, more electro, drakwave, techno rave-y, but what do I know? I know how to be an annoying pain in the ass, that's what I know.



People watching was great. Everyone wore those platform buckle boots (think JTHM), which made us all feel very short, despite my wearing 4 inch heels. We used to go to La Plaza Salon (also to people watch), where there were mainly very recent immigrants from Central America, so I'm used to being the tallest at 5'6.