12.12.08

Midnight movies at home

So true to my word, I went home and watched Clownhouse.  It was kinda meh, escaped lunatics in clown make-up.  M got really into it.  Anyway the highlight of my movie watchin' evening was finally watching Dolls, I movie I've been dying to watch since I first saw at the scuzzy video rental place near my parents home.  This is that cover, the one that enchanted me so,


I wanted to see it so badly.  Anyway after watching it the other night, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the little girl me would have adored this movie.  Not only does the little girl, Judy, have the ability to reason with the dolls, who want to protect her, it also features two very cute 1980s punk girls, which during my childhood (and my adulthood) I think is sooo cool.  Too bad they're like the first to get killed.  *sigh*