19.3.09

Adult decisions

M and I debating whether or not to hire a maid.  I never thought that it was something I would seriously consider, but here I am.  Or should I say, here we are.  We don't have the time to really clean.  I don't mean say the place is dirty, for the most part the it's neat, but it needs deep cleaning every few weeks.  The walls in the bathroom and kitchen need to be washed down, cupboards need to be dusted and organized, refrigerator shelves must be scrubbed down, tiles need to be clean with a toothbrush, etc.  I know that we live in a studio so cleanliness shouldn't be such a problem, but we are running out of time, and space, for our ridiculously high standards of home care.  
Speaking of space I need to go a on a box buying binge this weekend, my clothes are exploding out their current boxes.  At this point the space under the bed is essentially my dresser. 
 How swanky.