28.12.08

Hanging out in Benice

which is how my dear friend, E, pronounces Venice. So now we all say it that way.
Anyway, now is the time I discuss post Xmas shopping; the stores were empty. I don't we have ever gotten through the lines faster than this weekend. Target, Best Buy, the Rack, all places usually packed to the gills, we were able to move free through the store and then zip through the check out. We even got our new car stereo installed during our Best Buy/ Target outing in less than two hours.

We finally have a radio in our fly ride. Is "fly" the right word? The car came with these crazy rims on it, and tinted windows, but the CD player broke down a few days after we got it. But now it's back up and running with the 2nd cheapest (the cheapest was sold out) stereo Best Buy had to offer. And I have discovered the loud function!

I guess the lesson here is that recession are great so along as your home maintains its dual, full time, income status. With excellent benefits.