25.2.09

Hooray for Tuesdays! Even though it's already Wednesday. Hooray!

Because on Tuesdays I have therapy. And without therapy I'm a mess. Well, more of a mess. Emotionally. Which really effects (or is it affects?) everything, doesn't it? After a two week break from it I'm so thrilled to be back on the couch. It's like playing connect the dots with out current behaviors and past experiences so you get a clear image of what exactly is going on.

Moving on, I really, really, really wanted to drink yesterday. Thank goodness we only have things that taste terrible even when mixed. Whisky and Diet Shasta Cola are horrible together. If had something to make martinis with I probably would have downed half a bottle vodka ( Sadly, I do prefer flavored vodka martinis. Oh, the shame of it all!), easy. I did have some wine over the weekend, sparkling wine, because a co-worker gave me a bottle as a gift. But I didn't drink the whole bottle in one night, which is what I would normally do. I didn't even drink the whole thing by my self, M had some, and it took about three days to finish it.