28.1.09

Used clothes challenge!

Just for me.  I'm doing this in the interest of M expanding her wardrobe.  And saving money.  And expanding my own wardrobe while saving money.  And to practice sewing...
Anyway for the next six months I will only buy used clothes.  Decent used clothes (i.e. cardigans, skirts, jeans and work pants should I be so lucky, things that don't get a lot of use), which I can modify myself, either by altering it so it fits well or adding wried details.  Anybody else up for the challenge?  I'm looking at you, X.  Maybe a no restaurant challenge will be next?  Any takers? C'mon guys, there's a recession agoing on, we all know it's the wise, but painful, thing to do.  

If it (the clothes one) works out, I do it for the rest of the year.  


This challenge will exclude underwear, shoes, socks, and funeral clothes.