26.1.09

Did I make any new year's resolutions?

I can't remember, but I know I didn't write anything serious down.  I am completely unwilling to commit to self improvement.  I think I might continue with this stance.  And you know what will aid me in my pursuit of nothing?  Netflix, that's what.  I've watched sooo many bad horror movies over the past few days; ProLife, Dance of the Dead, The People Under the Stairs... This is my mindless TV watching substitution.     I've watched so many horror movies this year I'm not even the least little bit freaked out in a dark room.  But am I becoming desensitized to faux horror or are my pills making take on a "bring it on brain, I'm not scared of you" attitude?  Is it bad that I use horror movies to sooth myself to sleep?  It is just that movies I've been watching are so ridiculous that the cross the line into comedy?  Unintentionally of course.