29.1.09

More challenges!

I'm gonna do it!  The no restaurant (including fast food places) challenge.  This of course excludes days where I don't have access to the to my kitchen(power outage, fumigation, etc.), and celebrations.  So for the next six months the only food that shall pass betwixt my lips are those prepared by people I know the first and last name of.
Yes, I know this is bad for the economy, but I feel that my cooking has suffered now that we can afford to eat out whenever we please, although not at the places we please...  I don't think I've tried a new recipe in like three months now.  And I really want that iPhone.  And the only way I can get without the guilt killing me is by giving something up.  And it will help me to romanticize poverty, which is also very important to learn in a recession.
BTW this does include my weekly In n' Out meal.  I've had enough thousand island dressing to last me a life time.  I look forward to my friends and family attempting to sabotage me at every turn.