6.1.09

Savings binge

I can feel it coming on, because the harbingers are already here; insomnia, the need for more booze and pills, junk food cravings, the strange feeling in my stomach, and the lists.  Oh, the list... There are lists of various things to cut back on, food, clothes, going out(cover+drinks), books, gas, character goods from that place by my job.  The companion to this list is a list of benefits; reading more, exercise, quality time at home, etc.  eewww...  Not that those things are bad, but when it reminds you of financial insecurity, the pleasure kinda lessens and stress goes up.  And everything that's wrong with your wardrobe, home, you is so much more in your face, because now you can't throw money at your problems.  
BTW, this always, always, cuts into my arts 'n crafts budget, so I can't say that any of the benefits will be creative ones.  If I can't buy rubber to make molds, then I can't have fun.