6.1.09

In 'n Out proposal

Every week we go to In 'n Out, this last time with our regular cronies, and was struck by a brilliant idea thanks to really lousy service.  That we get jobs there!  Second jobs, actually, but they pay well compared to other fast food places, at least.  I can serve people poorly! 
 This idea only works if we get we all get to work the same shifts, otherwise it won't be quite the adventure I'm hoping for.  This also meshes very nicely with my plan to have myself, and all friends, live in a cheap, read rat's nest, place in Long Beach.   If we live in the bad part of town, we could probably get a two bedroom for less than $800.  It won't even matter if the place gets robbed, because we will all have pawned our valuables by that point in time.  
I always feel better when I have a plan B, or in this maybe I should call it plan FU.