21.1.09

As promised...

a post with just words.  I can see why people mostly post pictures instead of typing anything, its way easier and looks cool.  But putting up images without substance is lazy, as opposed to writing without substance, which does force me to think about how to fill space...
Anyway, what's on my mind today?  Insomnia, it's back, in a big way.  I have to take pills to sleep, and even then they have very little effect.  I thought I should go with that nap plan I've been thinking about for years.  Fuck a regular bedtime, or 6 hours of continuous sleep, I'll just take naps.  It the sleep equivalent of snacking throughout the day.  I sleep so peacefully when I nap, I don't toss and turn, I don't worry, I don't lie there waiting for exhaustion to over take me.  I just just close my eyes and drift off.  My theory on this is because I resting when I actually feel tried and I don't feel the pressure of having to go to sleep or otherwise the next day will be fucked up.  Oh my god, sleeping has more pressure than I can deal with!  What a life of luxury I live...