24.11.08

"scandals" from my fav website

If you haven't been following the story, I don't blame you, its a real yawner, but I'll make it fun. e-Harmony was sued because it doesn't offer same sex matches. And the right wing perverts over at Americans for Truth have got their leather panties in a bunch over this. They've been encouraging their fan base of gay, bear, leather sex, rubber-neckers, to write e-Harmony founder, Dr. Neil Clark Warren, to voice their dismay for facilitating same sex mathes. Personally, I think they're just upset because hooking up through an online dating site has become an itsy-bitsy more respectable, they don't like that they had to deal with such sleaziness when they were young. Without further ado here's one of the letters;


From: Jan
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:34 PM
To: ncwarren@eharmony.com [Dr. Neil Clark Warren, founder, eHarmony.com]
Subject: unbelievable

Dear Mr. Warren:

I was absolutely shocked that you would cave into the homosexual agenda, by offering date-matching for homosexuals on your “Christian” dating website. They have their own dating websites which I understand to be extremely X-rated.

I have several single and widowed friends who use your website. I will be sending an e-mail to them about your caving into EVIL and that they should not use your website — ever again.

Extremely disappointed,

Jan

Isn't that great! The use of the word evil even. God, that just made my day. I was worried that I wasn't evil enough, but now I know that I can be EVIL, not just lower-case, regular, ol' evil without lifting a finger. Well maybe not...


They've also listed president-elect Obama's pro-gay agenda.



1)the more liberal version of ENDA that includes “gender identity” (transsexual “rights”);
2)changing immigration law to treat homosexual couples (i.e., same-sex lovers abroad) like married couples;
3)expanding federal AIDS spending despite the disproportionate government monies spent on this behavior-driven disease compared to other serious maladies such as Alzheimer’s and heart disease;
4)federal recognition of homosexual “civil unions”; and
5)using the president’s bully pulpit to advocate for homosexual adoption and other homosexual activist policy goals.
I actually heard one woman call him the anti-Christ, I think it was This American Life, I'll have to double check on that one.

So, while we might have to bail out millionaires, if we're lucky we'll get legal recognition of same-sex marriages and universal health care too!