10.11.09

B
lood. Everywhere, absolutely everywhere.  How's that to start your day?  After a few fairly peaceful months I've had another dramatic start to my period.  Oh, sure the day started fine, minor cramps, a little tried and achey but other than that I felt fine.  By lunch time, however,  my body apparently made the decision that it didn't particularly care for my emotional well being, or our shared physical well being.  From there things quickly spiraled out of control.
I got home and decided that I would skip lunch and have a light snack of Ibuprofen instead followed by a heating pad chaser.  I really thought that meds and a hour with the heating pad would make me feel better.  Instead the cramps began to really intensify  and I began to get trembly.  I actually had to call work and tell them I couldn't come back.  So that was my Monday, 5 hours at work, the next 6 in extreme pain, followed by another 10 in general discomfort.

Anyway, isn't the drop cap great?  Found it at Daily Drop Cap.