10.3.09

Climbin' that pole to success

As expected this story begins in a bar. A bar with a pole. Lousy music + can't drink more than one martini = let's pole dance! Actually we thought we try to climb up the pole, think the reverse of firemen sliding down the pole. It's harder than it looks. I do not have the upper body strength to hoist myself up a pole, and despite having long, finger-like toes, I was unable to utilize them due the huge heels I had decided to wear that night.
Hmm, what else is new... we were in the unnamed club for X's birthday. In San Diego. M and I have finally forced our friends to live through the horror that lesbian night life in San Diego. We got these really cute shoe's for X, see image below,





















Oh, and instead of getting hung over this weekend I got a cold.